Conditions of participation competition "Easter" at the Hyundai Driving Experience
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By participating in the "Easter" competition, which is organised by INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe GmbH, Schwedlerstr. 6, D-60314 Frankfurt,
Phone: +49 (0) 89 91 05 93 77
(Hereinafter also referred to as "INNOCEAN"), is performed on behalf of Hyundai Motor Company, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Conditions of participation
(1) All persons who have reached the age of 18 at the time of their participation and who are resident in the European Union are eligible to participate. In order to be eligible for the prize, it is also mandatory to be able to present a valid identity card to confirm that the 18th year of age has already been reached.
(2) Employees of INNOCEAN and companies associated with INNOCEAN, as well as employees of service providers involved in the implementation of the Hyundai Driving Experience and the competition, are excluded from participating in the competition.
2. Action period
The competition will start on 04/04/2022 with the publication of a post on the official Facebook or Instagram channel of the "Hyundai Driving Experience" inviting entries to the competition. It will end on 17/04/2022 at 18:00 (CEST). Until that time, eligible persons may enter the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry made after this time will not be considered.
3. Participation in the lottery
(1) In order to enter the competition, the eligible person must have their own user account on Facebook or Instagram.
(2) The prize draw will be announced via a post published on the official Facebook or Instagram channel of the "Hyundai Driving Experience".
(3) To participate, the eligible individual must complete the following steps and meet the stated eligibility requirements:
- the eligible person must follow the official Hyundai Driving Experience Facebook or Instagram channel (depending on the platform)
- like the competition post published on 04.04.2022
- post a comment under the sweepstakes announcement tagging another Facebook and/or Instagram user (depending on the platform) they would enter if they won
(4) Only comments that meet the criteria described above will be considered for entry into the competition.
(5) In addition, it is important to note that by entering the competition, eligible persons are aware that they must comply with the Corona protection measures applicable to the relevant events when entering the competition. Any violation of legal or official regulations as well as protective measures of the organizer applicable on site entitles the organizer to refuse participation.
(1) There are a total of 2x2 seats to be won for the 2022 N TAXI Nordschleife season at the Nordschleife in Meuspath, Germany.
(2) The winners will be selected by INNOCEAN by drawing lots, namely one winner from the participants of the Facebook campaign and one winner from the participants of the Instagram campaign. The respective winners will be informed of their prize by INNOCEAN on 17.04.2022 by replying to the comment posted by the eligible person under the competition post or, if applicable, by a private message.
(3) Upon receipt of the prize notification, the winners must confirm receipt immediately, but no later than within 24 hours, in the form of a private message to the official Hyundai Driving Experience Facebook or Instagram channel and provide their contact details, as this is mandatory for the dispatch of the prize. If the winners have not contacted us within the 24-hour period, their claim to the prize will be forfeited without compensation.
(4) The prize will be awarded in the form of a voucher. The winners are free to decide when to redeem the voucher in the 2022 season; the available dates will be published on the official website of the Hyundai Driving Experience (https://eu.drivingexpience.hyundai.com). In order to be able to book the seats on the desired date, this must be done in advance in consultation with the service team at email@example.com.
(5) It is also a condition of claiming the prize that the winner accepts the general terms and conditions of the event. These are available at https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0622/4026/0331/files/Risk_Liability_Waiver_EN.pdf?v=1648482907. By redeeming the voucher, the winner confirms that he/she has read and agrees to the conditions of participation and the risk notice.
(6) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into money or any other benefit. The legal process is excluded.
5. Rights of use, exemption and responsibility
(1) Participants shall be solely liable and solely responsible for the legality of the entries and/or comments they post in the Contest and shall ensure that they have the necessary rights to all content they provide. In this respect, participants shall be liable to INNOCEAN and shall indemnify INNOCEAN for all losses and damages incurred as a result of participating in the competition and for any litigation and claims brought by third parties - in particular due to possible infringements in the area of intellectual property rights, copyright or personal rights of third parties.
(2) The participant gives his/her consent that his/her picture and the data publicly visible on Facebook and/or Instagram may be used, disseminated and otherwise published by INNOCEAN free of charge in online and offline media, naming his/her social media account, for an unlimited period and without restriction.
(3) Also, entrant consents that his/her Facebook and/or Instagram profile and its content will be publicly accessible and viewable on the Hyundai Driving Experience Facebook and/or Instagram channel.
(1) INNOCEAN assumes no responsibility for personal injury, property damage, injury, disappointment or other unforeseen events related to the Sweepstakes. Events may occur that make the Sweepstakes itself or the awarding of prizes impossible for reasons beyond INNOCEAN's control.
(2) Accordingly, INNOCEAN may, in its sole discretion, modify or amend the terms and conditions of entry and entrant agrees that INNOCEAN shall have no liability as a result. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. There is no right of appeal.
7. Data protection
(1) By participating in the competition, all participating persons agree that in the course of the announcement of the prize, the Facebook and Instagram profile of the respective winner can be viewed by all users who follow and do not follow the Hyundai Driving Experience Facebook and Instagram channel. This consent can be revoked by the participant at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the time of revocation. For the revocation, it is sufficient to simply contact us via the contact details provided above (e.g. by e-mail).
(2) When recording and processing personal data, INNOCEAN is subject to the data protection laws applicable in Germany. The data collected for the competition will only be collected, used, processed and stored by INNOCEAN (or the service providers commissioned by INNOCEAN as order processors) in compliance with the German Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO). After final completion of the competition and expiry of statutory retention obligations, this data will be automatically deleted, unless the winner of the competition has given further consent to the collection, use, processing and storage of personal data.
(3) The participant also has rights to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO), correction (Art. 16 DS-GVO), deletion (Art. 17 DS-GVO), restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO) and data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO) vis-à-vis INNOCEAN under the respective legal requirements. The rights can be asserted via the contact details above. If a participant asserts his or her rights, INNOCEAN will inform any commissioned service providers of this.
(4) The participating person also has the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO if they consider that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. Further information on how INNNOCEAN processes the data of participating individuals can be found at https://eu.drivingexperience.hyundai.com/booking/data-protection. INNOCEAN's Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Final provisions
(1) The Sweepstakes is in no way affiliated with Meta Platforms, Inc. and therefore Meta Platforms, Inc. is not a contact for the Sweepstakes.
(2) These Terms and Conditions of Participation shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, subject to mandatory conflict of law provisions.
(3) A cash payment of the winnings is not intended. Legal recourse is excluded with regard to the enforceability of the prize.